Saturday, February 14, 2009

Intro


I was avoiding work on the internet today when I got this idea to start a blog. Last year my assistant basketball coach was always telling me that I should get one, so Coach Shannon, wherever you are, this is dedicated to you. I'm not sure what the purpose of a blog actually is, and I've always thought of them as slightly self-indulgent, but whatever. I've got some free time this semester, so instead of procrastinating by watching YouTube clips and reading the Onion I can now procrastinate by "blogging.”


After a futile half hour spent trying to come up with a witty/funny title for this thing, I decided to go with "Random Thoughts." My feeling is that a title will emerge when the time is right (that was sarcasm). If anyone has any ideas, you’re welcome to pass them along to me. Speaking of which, I feel somewhat awkward writing this, since I have no idea who the audience is.

Also, I saw a trailer for Watchmen the other day, and even though it gave away what seemed to be a big plot point, it looks sick. Thus the blood stained smiley face. I hope this movie doesn’t suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment